Denis Wick Tenor Trombone Fibre Straight Mute
New from Denis Wick – great-sounding and versatile fibre mutes for trumpet and trombone.
These sensational mutes have a seamless construction and wooden bases.
They are suitable for use in orchestra and bands but are also great for jazz, making a gentle Duke Ellington-style sound which is great for jazz-ensemble work.
They have the excellent intonation that is the hallmark of Denis Wick mutes, but provide a professional mute at a student price.
- Great tone with easy to control quiet notes and a sizzling forte sound
- Superb intonation in all registers
- Even response from high to low
- Suitable for use in band and orchestral music
- Beautiful sound for jazz
- Sturdy construction with a wooden base that gives extra resonance
- Real cork which has been specially contoured and will flex and take on the shape of the instrument’s bell
- Protective bumper strip to prevent damage to bell when putting the mute into the instrument
- Greatly reduces sound output – suitable for home practice
- Sensational value
- Easily the best-performing mute at this price-point
- Seamless construction
“No other mute available at this price point can approach the level of performance of the new Denis Wick fibre mute!” – Richard Galime, Chicago