JP257SW Trumpet D+Eb, this is the latest John Packer Smith Watkins collaboration and promises to be one of the finest. The higher ABRSM grade exams often feature Haydn, Hummel and Neruda concertos for which this trumpet would be more than capable. It would also be comfortable in the hands of players of higher standards.
- High grade 80:20 brass – For enhanced durability and resonance
- Smith Watkins designed leadpipe – Professional feature for excellent resistance and easy articulation
- One piece bell – Professional feature for extra resonance
- Mobile 1st and 3rd valve slides – For accurate tuning
- 3rd valve slide water key – To remove water effectively and avoid blockages
- High tolerance monel valves and bell ring – For reliability and a ‘nice’ feel
- High quality lightweight case with backpack straps and shoulder stap